Why Study Abroad?
Open your eyes to the world
Science and technology have no borders! Invest in your future by developing cross-cultural skills that will enable you to communicate with scientists anywhere in the world.
Enhance your career
Learn how to function in a culturally diverse environment early on. Develop broader skills and the ability to adapt to new environments.
See your culture and yourself from a different perspective. Learn to appreciate other languages and global perspectives, while better understanding your own values.
Did you know?
You do not need to speak another language to study abroad. Many programs offer courses in English.
The following programs are especially suited for students looking to take computer science courses while abroad:
- Aquincum Institute of Technology (Hungary)
- University of York (England)
- Bristol University (England)
- IES London – Queen Mary (England)
- IES Dublin (Ireland)
- University Carlos III Madrid
- University of Cantebury, Christchurch, New Zealand
- University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia
For more information about studying abroad visit the Hajim Study Abroad site.
For major or departmental credit:
Office: CSB 732
For elective credit, consult with a study abroad advisor.